Amax Insurance: Full Review
If you live in Texas you may have heard of it Insurance Amax and its affordable rates. In this article we will help you discover the most important features of A-MAX Auto Insurance, we will talk about its products, prices and discounts. You will also find information on the ratings it has received and the opinion of its customers.
- Insurance Amax
- AMAX Insurance: Other insurances available
- AMAX Competition Insurance
- Amax insurance: advantages and disadvantages
- Amax insurance: assessments
- Is Amax insurance for you?
AMAX car insurance was founded in 2002 in Dallas, Texas. The company claims to offer low-cost insurance to community customers and focuses on providing excellent customer service. Although one of its flagship products is auto insurance, it also offers other products. Currently, the AMAX Insurance Company has more than 170 offices in Texas and its services are only available in this state.
A-MAX Auto Insurance receives mixed reviews regarding its services. Many customers praise the ease of the quote process, but complain about the claim process, and when it comes to auto insurance, the claim process carries a lot of weight.
How does auto insurance work in the United States?
A-MAX car insurance coverage
Before purchasing a policy for your car, you should take some time to understand what you really need and to learn about your state's minimum insurance requirements (the minimum car insurance). For example, the state of Texas requires a minimum amount of auto insurance coverage for personal injury and property damage liability.
These are the coverage options available at A-MAX Auto Insurance:
- Personal Injury Liability (BI): Covers other drivers and their passengers in the event of your fault in an accident. For more information, we recommend that you read our article: In a car accident, whose fault is it?
- Liability for damage to property (PD): Covers other vehicles in case of fault in an accident
- Medical Payments (MedPay): covers medical, hospital or funeral payments for you and your passengers, regardless of who is to blame.
- Coverage for uninsured / underinsured motorists (UM / UIM): It protects you when the other driver involved in an accident does not have sufficient coverage.
- Comprehensive car insurance (all risks): protects your vehicle if it is damaged by a non-collision event such as weather, theft or fire.
- Collision: covers your car after an accident, no matter who is to blame.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP): pays hospital, medical or funeral expenses
A-MAX Insurance Dallas also offers add-ons that you can include in your policy, such as your rental car refund and roadside assistance plan.
AMAX car insurance price
The average rate for A-MAX auto insurance is around $ 600 per year. However, you should keep in mind that there are several factors that affect the price of car insurance, for example:
- Age: Young and inexperienced drivers are more likely to be involved in an accident than older drivers who have years of practice.
- Driving history: the way you have driven in the past, the accidents you have had and the tickets you have received can help predict how you will drive in the future.
- Kind: young men are more likely to be involved in accidents than young women.
- Credit history: Statistics show that drivers with low credit tend to file more accident compensation claims than those with better credit.
- Position: in some areas or cities there are more chances of road accidents.
Discounts available at AMAX Auto Insurance
Most auto insurance companies offer discounts to help their customers reduce their annual rates. We recommend that you speak to your insurance agent to find out if you are eligible for one.
Below is a table with the Discounts for the AMAX car insurance you may be entitled to.
|Discount on A-Max car insurance
|How to qualify
|discount for multiple cars
|Insure two or more vehicles with the same policy
|Proof of previous insurance
|Previously have insurance for 6 months or more with a coverage gap of no more than 30 days
|Owning a home (not necessarily buying home insurance with A-Max)
|Customer loyalty discount
|If you renew your policy and have no accidents or fines, you can benefit from a 5% discount.
|discount on wedding
|Being married (does not require your spouse to have the same policy)
|Prepay insurance premiums (6 to 12 months)
|Pay the monthly premium with automatic electronic withdrawal
|Discount coupon for drivers
|Maintain a clean driving record for the past 5 years.
How Much Does Car Insurance Cost in the United States?
AMAX Insurance: Other insurances available
A-MAX doesn't just sell auto insurance, This insurer also offers insurance for homeowners, commercial vehicles, recreational vehicles, and renters.
Drivers who lose driving privileges and require SR22 insurance can apply to A-MAX. They can also get warranties, proof of ownership of the vehicle and any notary services they need.
AMAX Competition Insurance
Now let's compare A-MAX auto insurance to some competitors:
A-MAX auto insurance against state farm
State Farm Insurance is one of the nation's leading auto coverage providers and offers a wide variety of discounts. It is ideal for families and is available in all states.
A-MAX is only available in Texas and offers limited discounts and coverage options. It offers economical auto insurance rates and is suitable for high risk drivers.
A-MAX auto insurance against Allstate
Allstate is another leading auto insurance provider known for its affordable rates and comprehensive policies. This insurer is available in all states, unlike A-MAX. However, If you live in Texas and have a bad driving record, A-MAX insurance would be a better option for you.
A-MAX auto insurance against GEICO
GEICO Seguros is recognized as the nation's most affordable auto coverage provider. GEICO also offers great discounts.
A-MAX offers slightly better rates than GEICO, but is not available in all states. Also, compared to GEICO, it's a better option for bad drivers.
Amax insurance: advantages and disadvantages
Advantages of AMAX insurance
- It has several offices in Texas
- It offers reasonable fares to high-risk drivers
- Process obligations and forms SR22
Disadvantages of AMAX insurance
Amax insurance: assessments
A-MAX auto insurance ratings are varied. To start, the company does not appear to have been rated by AM Best. This does not imply anything negative, they probably did not qualify as they are a small company offering their services only in the state of Texas.
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) awarded A-MAX an A- rating in 2016. However, on independent review websites like Yelp and GlassDoor (where former employees can rate the company they worked for), it didn't get many positive reviews.
If you check the home page of the company's website you will find several testimonials from satisfied customers. In general, we can say that opinions on A-MAX auto insurance are mixed.
|I'm the best
|Better Business Bureau (BBB)
|Customer reviews on the website
|Average: 2 stars (out of 5 possible)
The best auto insurance in Houston, Texas
Is Amax insurance for you?
A-MAX auto insurance is a suitable option for Texas-based drivers looking for affordable auto insurance. Also it is a good alternative for drivers who need unconventional insurance services such as the SR-22 form and deposits.
This insurance is not suitable for people looking for a wide range of coverage options, benefits and discounts.
Reviews from A-MAX Auto Insurance show that drivers with good credit scores and a good driving record often get their policies through other providers.
If you want to discover other articles similar to Amax Insurance: Full Review, you can visit the Insurance category.
DISCLAIMER: By reading this, you agree to the following: you understand that this is an expression of opinions and not professional advice. You are solely responsible for the use of any content and hold harmless ©INFOCARSUSA.COM and all members and affiliates from any event or claim. The information provided on the site may contain errors, both grammatical and contextual and/or information, and we recommend that you conduct your own research through the means you deem appropriate to satisfy your search intention. If you purchase something through a link, you should assume that we have an affiliate relationship with the company providing the product or services you purchase, and we will be compensated in some way. We recommend that you conduct your own independent research before purchasing anything.