Highway auto insurance: Full Review
The highway auto insurance It is known for the coverage it offers to drivers who, due to their profile, have trouble getting auto insurance at an affordable price. Below is a full review of highway auto insurance this will help you decide if this is your best option.
Motorway insurance near me
- What is Motorway Insurance and how does it work?
- highway auto insurance
- Motorway car insurance: types of coverage available
- Highway Insurance Auto Insurance Discounts
- Other types of insurance policies on motorways
- Motorway car insurance: assessments
- Motorway car insurance: is it a good option?
What is Motorway Insurance and how does it work?
Motorway insurance is an insurance brokerage agency, it does not issue its own policies. He works with several insurers and distributes his insurance nationwide. This means that Freeway charges a fee for its services and, in return, seeks the best coverage for its customers, based on their particular profiles and needs.
While it may not be as well known as other companies in the industry, Freeway has been in the market for more than 30 years, has more than 400 offices, and claims to write over a million policies a year. Their website is available in two languages (English and Spanish) and you can communicate with bilingual agents in person or by phone. For more information, we recommend that you read our article: Motorway Insurance in Spanish.
Through the Freeway site you can request quotes, identify the closest offices and find out about the payment methods available.
Infinity Insurance: Review of car insurance
highway auto insurance
Since 2008, Freeway Insurance has been offering auto insurance to drivers in the United States and remains their most popular product today. Why? Because it continues to work to get the lowest insurance premiums to its major customers: Spanish-speaking people, people who must present an SR-22 certificate, and high-risk drivers who have a history of DUI or other serious violations. The company guarantees that you can get car insurance for any driver, despite the disadvantages of poor driving experience or any other problems. It also offers monthly payment plans to drivers in financial difficulty, with the option to pay in cash at any of their local offices.
Freeway sells policies from large and well-known insurers, but also from smaller companies that specialize in high-risk driver insurance. Among its partners are:
Some of these insurers have good ratings and receive few complaints. However, other highway auto insurance partners have high claim rates and questionable financial strength. Therefore, Before obtaining a policy through this or another insurance broker, you should check whether the issuing company is reputable.
The policy documents you purchase through Freeway specify the name of the insurance company, along with an agency agreement describing Freeway Insurance's services.
Coverage options and discounts may vary depending on the provider you choose. In addition to typical options like full and collision coverage, you may be able to add extras to your policy, such as gap insurance.
10 tips to clean your driving record
Motorway car insurance: types of coverage available
- Liability for Personal Injury
- Liability for Property Damage
What is liability insurance?
Full coverage and collision
- Comprehensive insurance
- collision insurance
Optional coverage for any motorway auto insurance policy
- Coverage for uninsured and underinsured motorists
- Coverage of medical expenses
- car rental refund
- gap insurance
Other special car covers offered by Aseguranzas Freeway
- Road assistance
- Windshield repair plan
- Identity Theft Protection
Highway Insurance Auto Insurance Discounts
Some of the discounts you can get when you buy a policy through Freeway car insurance are:
- Discounts for various policies: If you insure multiple cars or have multiple policies with one of Freeway Insurance's partners (life insurance or home policy plus Freeway auto insurance), discounts may apply.
- Forgiveness of the first accident: Some of Freeway's partners offer forgiveness of the first accident. This means that you will not be charged the first time you are responsible for an accident after having been a customer of the company for three or more years. For more information, read our article: Who is to blame in a car accident?
- Decreasing deductible option: For each consecutive policy year in which no claim is made, the deductible can be reduced.
- Vehicle storage: If you plan to store your vehicle for 90 consecutive days or more, some of Freeway's partners may offer you a reduced-use discount in most states.
- Safety savings: Some vehicle security systems, such as airbags, anti-theft devices, and anti-lock brakes, may be eligible for a discount.
- Prepayment: If you pay the full premium upfront, you can get a discount.
- Driving education: If you are under the age of 21 and have taken an approved driver training course, you may be eligible for an insurance discount from Freeway Car Insurance.
- Living in the parents' house: Freeway Insurance partners sometimes offer a young driver discount for single drivers under the age of 21 living with their parents.
- University credit: If your son or daughter lives away from home while attending school and does not have access to a car, contact your agent, you may be eligible for a discount.
Cheap auto insurance in the United States
Other types of insurance policies on motorways
In addition to auto insurance coverage, Freeway offers policies for commercial vehicles, motorcycles, RVs, SUVs, snowmobiles, boats, jet skis and roadside assistance plans. Freeway Insurance also writes policies for homeowners, tenants, and rental properties, along with business, health, life, and identity theft coverage.
Motorway car insurance: assessments
Freeway auto insurance reviews are not as comprehensive as those of other major companies in the industry. It hasn't been reviewed by companies like JD Power, National Association of Insurance Commissioners, or AM Best., but that doesn't mean it's not worth considering. In cases like this, before making a decision, you need to consider other metrics such as available coverage and customer reviews before making a decision.
What are Freeway Insurance reviews like?
Motorway car insurance: is it a good option?
Freeway offers coverage to all types of customers, although it mainly focuses on drivers considered to be at high risk or who require an SR-22. If you are having trouble finding affordable insurance or prefer to purchase your policies through an intermediary who advises you and does most of the management for you, Freeway auto insurance is an alternative you should consider.
If you want to discover other articles similar to Highway auto insurance: Full Review, you can visit the Insurance category.
DISCLAIMER: By reading this, you agree to the following: you understand that this is an expression of opinions and not professional advice. You are solely responsible for the use of any content and hold harmless ©INFOCARSUSA.COM and all members and affiliates from any event or claim. The information provided on the site may contain errors, both grammatical and contextual and/or information, and we recommend that you conduct your own research through the means you deem appropriate to satisfy your search intention. If you purchase something through a link, you should assume that we have an affiliate relationship with the company providing the product or services you purchase, and we will be compensated in some way. We recommend that you conduct your own independent research before purchasing anything.