Pronto Insurance in Spanish: 1-855-200-4567 Customer Service
If you still don't feel comfortable speaking English and want to communicate with Soon Insurance in Spanish or if you want information about the company and its products, keep reading, below you will find everything you need. You will be able to see Pronto's contact information, telephone numbers, post office, address, agency locator and more. We will also share information about your products and, subsequently, in our section of Frequent questionswe will clear up many of the doubts you may have about this insurer.
How does auto insurance work in the United States?
- Pronto Insurance in Spanish: Customer Service
- Pronto Insurance in Spanish: other information you may need
- Ready Insurance near me
- Pronto Insurance in Spanish: products and services
- Pronto Insurance in Spanish: Frequently Asked Questions
Pronto Insurance in Spanish: Customer Service
If you want to communicate with Pronto Insurance in Spanish, you must call the number that we present below. There is no exclusive line for Spaniards, but we recommend that you ask if you can be attended in your language.
- Pronto Insurance Phone (Customer Service - Texas): 1-855-200-4567
Other numbers of Pronto Insurance customer service
- Pronto Insurance (California) Customer Service Phone: 1-800-949-3274
- Prompt Insurance Customer Service (Florida): 1-844-776-4361
Pronto Assicurazioni roadside assistance service
If your policy includes breakdown assistance and you have a road accident, you can request help at the following number.
- Pronto insurance number (roadside assistance): 1-888-649-8029
Pronto insurance claims department
If you want to initiate a claim management by telephone, you must call the following Phone numbers Pronto Assicurazioni:
- For handling complaints in Texas: 1-888-224-7740
- For California claims handling: 1-800-272-3922
- For Florida Claims Management: 1-844-776-4361
Pronto Insurance in Spanish: other information you may need
Next, you will find other information about Pronto Seguros that will be very useful to you.
Pronto Assicurazioni company office
Soon General Agency LTD
Brownsville, TX 78523-3267
Plan: Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 17:00; Closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
To find an agency near you soon, please enter your postcode in the field office locator of Pronto Insurance.
Insurance email soon
Ready Insurance near me
To find the Pronto Assicurazioni offices closest to your location, check the map below.
Car insurance without a license
Pronto Insurance in Spanish: products and services
Founded in 1997 and headquartered in South Texas, Pronto Insurance offers various insurance products and financial services at competitive rates.
Auto Insurance Pronto Insurance in Spanish
Pronto car insurance caters primarily to high-risk drivers, but the company also sells standard coverage. Three packages are available, including an option for non-owners and an SR-22. Pronto also offers auto insurance for drivers traveling to and from Mexico.
Types of car coverage available
Drivers can choose from one of three packages available when purchasing a car insurance policy from this insurer. Each package includes different types and levels of coverage.
- Essential package: The essential package includes coverage for personal injury and property damage. Drivers can purchase Personal Injury Protection (PIP), Uninsured / Uninsured Motorist (UM / UIM) coverage and Roadside Assistance for an additional fee. The policies are available in terms of one, three or six months.
- Full package: The full package includes liability insurance as well as crash and collision insurance.This type of coverage is known as full coverage auto insurance. Additionally, drivers can customize their policy with PIP coverage, UM / UIM coverage, roadside assistance, rental car coverage, trailer coverage and custom equipment coverage. Comprehensive policies are available in six month terms.
- Alternative package: the alternative package is the non-standard insurance option. Includes liability insurance and SR22 insurance. Coverage for this package is available on six month terms.
Discounts for automatic coverage
Among the discounts for drivers you will find:
- Multiple vehicle insurance discount: Drivers who insure multiple vehicles with Pronto can get a cheaper rate.
- Renewal discount: Drivers who renew their policy with Pronto can get a small discount for each year they stay with the company.
Home Insurance Pronto Insurance in Spanish
12-month policies include standard coverage, but many optional coverage is available for added protection. It is important to know that Pronto insures only homes worth $ 250,000 or less.
Types of home coverage available
A standard homeowners insurance policy includes basic coverage only. However, owners can customize their own policy and add add-ons for an additional fee. These are the coverage options Pronto sells:
- Basic coverage: The homeowner package includes homeowners, personal property, other facilities, liability and medical payment coverage.
- Cover against hurricanes, hail and wind: Homeowners who need hurricane, hail, or wind insurance to meet their mortgage requirements can get these coverage through Pronto.
- Coverage of home replacement costs: Home replacement cost coverage will pay to rebuild a home to its present value if it is damaged or destroyed in a covered accident.
- Residential glass roof: this policy will cover damage to the glass if it can be repaired rather than replaced.
- Pet Liability Coverage: Pet liability coverage covers property damage and personal injury caused by a dog or cat.
- Additional living expenses: Additional living expenses coverage pays for room and board costs if the home is damaged in a covered accident and occupants have to relocate temporarily.
- Removal of debris: this coverage will pay for debris removal after a storm or other incident.
- Temporary repair coverage: if a house is damaged and needs temporary repair, Pronto will cover the cost.
- Trees, shrubs, plants and lawn cover: This policy will pay for lawn care if trees, shrubs, grass or plants are damaged in a covered accident.
- Arson Reward Coverage: if a house is damaged or destroyed by arson, Pronto will bear the cost.
- Collapse coverage: It will soon pay to repair or rebuild houses that collapse completely or partially due to a covered hazard.
Other insurances from Pronto insurance
In addition to car and home insurance, Pronto offers:
- motorcycle insurance
- Motorhome insurance
- boat insurance
- renters insurance
- mobile home insurance
- condominium insurance
- Insurance Mexico
- business insurance
- Health insurance
The best commercial truck insurance in the United States
Pronto Insurance in Spanish: Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to get a quote from Pronto?
To get a quote from Pronto Insurance, you can use the online quote tool or call customer service. They will ask for your name, age, marital status and information on any recent traffic violations. So, you have to provide your vehicle data, make, model and year.
How do I file a complaint with Pronto?
Insured by the Pronto insurer they can file a complaint online, by phone or via the chat function available on the company portal. You will need to provide your name and contact information, the time, date and place of the incident, the police report number (if you have one) and some details about the complaint. The last step is to enter information about additional applicants and their losses. if applicable. For more information, we recommend that you read our article: How to report a car accident to your insurer.
How can I pay for my Pronto insurance online?
To pay the premium online (Insurance premium) You must enter the customer area with your username and password. If you are not registered yet you will need to do so in order to make the payment.
Is Pronto Car Insurance Right for Me?
Pronto insurance is useful for drivers who value flexibility or travel south of the border frequently.
Drivers who appreciate flexible coverage will be able to take out liability insurance for periods of 3 and 6 months, a benefit that is not common in auto insurance.
Meanwhile, drivers traveling to Mexico find car insurance in different lengths at Pronto to cover their trip. For example, they can purchase insurance coverage for one day, one week, or one year for Mexico, for example.
If you want to discover other articles similar to Pronto Insurance in Spanish: 1-855-200-4567 Customer Service, you can visit the Last News category.
DISCLAIMER: By reading this, you agree to the following: you understand that this is an expression of opinions and not professional advice. You are solely responsible for the use of any content and hold harmless ©INFOCARSUSA.COM and all members and affiliates from any event or claim. The information provided on the site may contain errors, both grammatical and contextual and/or information, and we recommend that you conduct your own research through the means you deem appropriate to satisfy your search intention. If you purchase something through a link, you should assume that we have an affiliate relationship with the company providing the product or services you purchase, and we will be compensated in some way. We recommend that you conduct your own independent research before purchasing anything.