State Farm in Spanish: Customer Service Phone ☎️ 800-782-8332
Are you a State Farm customer and need to speak to customer service? Do you speak Spanish, but do you know if it is possible to communicate with them in your language? If so, look no further, you are in the right place. In this article, we leave you all the contact information for State Farm in Spanishwe explain how to locate an agent in your area and, in the end, in the section State Farm Spanish: Frequently Asked Questions We resolve any doubts you may have about the company.
- State Farm in Spanish: 800-782-8332
- How to Find a State Farm Agent?
- State agricultural insurance near me
- What car insurance does State Farm Insurance offer?
- State Farm auto insurance discounts and promotions
- State Farm Customer Service Quality
State Farm Spanish: Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I call State Farm?
- How to pay a State Farm bill?
- How much does State Farm insurance cost?
- How to get a quote in Spanish State Farm?
- Does State Farm Raise Rates After First Accident?
- Does State Farm have an Accident Forgiveness Program?
- Where is the state farm available?
- How do I file a complaint with State Farm?
- How long does it take to resolve a complaint?
State Farm in Spanish: 800-782-8332
Unlike many insurers, such as Farmers Insurance and Travelers Insurance, State Farm offers its services to clients in Spanish.
To contact them, use one of the numbers below that corresponds to the reason you want to contact them.
|State Farm Customer Service in Spanish
|State Farm auto insurance number for claims
|800-SF-CLAIM (800 732-5246)
|State Farm in the Spanish claims on the glass cover
|State Farm main number for road service
|Number to report technical problems
How to Find a State Farm Agent?
If you prefer more personalized attention, you can search for a State Farm agent in Spanish using the company's online tool. To use it, follow these steps:
- Enter the insurance website;
- From the top menu, select "Find an agent"and a new menu will appear automatically;
- In the frame "Postal code" enter information that matches your current location, then click "Find an agent";
- Right away, the page will load a new section with the list of agents available in the searched area. There you will find all the information you need to contact them or arrange a visit.
State agricultural insurance near me
To find the nearest State Farm offices, refer to the map below.
Barrier-free insurance: customer service in Spanish
What car insurance does State Farm Insurance offer?
State Farm offers its customers a full range of standard insurances, including liability insurance, uninsured or underinsured driver, accident protection, collision and full coverage auto insurance. They also offer optional products with which you can customize and / or complete your policy:
- Car rental and travel expenses. This State Farm auto insurance option not only covers a rental car if yours is in the shop due to a covered collision, but also pays for meals, lodging, and transportation if you're stuck more than 50 miles from home. The limits of this coverage apply and vary by state and you must have full or collision coverage to be eligible.
- Shared travel insurance. If you work for a company like Uber or Lyft, this option allows you to have a policy that covers both personal and shared ride use. Contrary to the previous case, this option is not available in all states.
To know more, be sure to read our review on State Farm Insurancewhere we tell you everything you need to know about insurance, including an analysis of the policies they offer, their prices, discounts and ways to file complaints or get quotes.
AAA in Spanish: customer service
State Farm auto insurance discounts and promotions
If you are interested in lowering the premium (insurance premium) of your State Farm insurance, then you are in luck, as in the company you will find a wide range of discounts and promotionsFor example:
- Discount for not having traffic accidents.
- Discount for the driving safety course.
- Discount for students.
- Discount for a good guide.
- Discount if all operators of your vehicle under the age of 21 complete an approved driver training course.
- Discount for good academic performance.
- Vehicle safety discount.
- Passive retention discount.
- Discount for having an anti-theft device.
- Discount for having more vehicles insured.
- Discount for having several products in addition to State Farm auto insurance.
The company also has two discounts aimed at rewarding drivers who have good driving habits; and they also have a program that helps their customers check if they are taking advantage of the discounts and promotions available based on their profile.
- Clear guidance. This program is designed for those under 25 to review their driving training. In this way, Drivers who complete the program are entitled to a discount of up to 15% on the premium. The Steer Clear Driver program can be completed online or on the mobile app and is available to residents of all states except California, Hawaii, Massachusetts, North Carolina, and Rhode Island.
- Drive safely and save. If you are eligible, only by joining the program you get an automatic 5% discount. And how does Drive Safe and Save work? Well, by tracking your driving habits based on information gathered by your vehicle's OnStar software or the Drive Safe and Save mobile app. Additionally, State Farm uses this data on each policy renewal to determine how much you can save, which could be up to 30%.
State Farm Customer Service Quality
Compared to companies of the same size, State Farm has fewer complaints than the average, according to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners, and your JD Power customer satisfaction rating is better than average.
|JD Power Study 2020
|Location of the state farm
|better than average
|Satisfaction in submitting complaints
|better than average
State Farm Spanish: Frequently Asked Questions
How can I call State Farm?
Contacting State Farm Insurance in Spanish is easy and easy all you have to do is use one of the State Farm numbers or methods that we explained to you at the beginning.
Liberty Mutual in Spanish: customer service
How to pay a State Farm bill?
State Farm Insurance offers many convenient options that make paying your bills easy, including automatic payments, online, through the mobile app, at their offices, by phone or by mail. You can choose to make monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or yearly payments, whichever best fits your budget.
- Automatic payments. State Farm will automatically deduct your payment each month from a checking or savings account, debit or credit card.
- Online payments. To use this method, you must log into your State Farm account and follow the steps given there.
- By phone. To do this, call State Farm 800-440-0998 and follow the instructions.
- By mail. You can mail a check or money order in the return envelope included on the invoice. If you do not have an invoice or are enrolled in the digital billing service, you must send the payment to the following address: State Farm Insurance Companies, Insurance Support Center - East, PO Box 588002, North Metro, GA 30029.
How much does State Farm insurance cost?
State Farm auto insurance rates vary based on factors like yours age, gender, location and driving record.
How to get a quote in Spanish State Farm?
You can easily get a Spanish State Farm quote with the company's online tool. To use it, go to this linkenter your zip code and follow the steps below.
Does State Farm Raise Rates After First Accident?
While this isn't always the case, State Farm can raise rates after an accident. For more information on this, contact the company.
Spanish Infinity: Customer Service
Does State Farm have an Accident Forgiveness Program?
Unlike other insurers, State Farm does not offer any accident forgiveness programsneither as an additional cover nor as a reward for good driving habits.
Where is the state farm available?
State Farm is available in all 50 states and Washington DC However, coverage, options and discounts may vary from location to location.
How do I file a complaint with State Farm?
You can file a claim with State Farm in several ways: By calling an agent, visiting one of his offices, online from the web platform or with the mobile app.
How long does it take to resolve a complaint?
State Farm will attempt to resolve your complaint within 30 days. Now, each case is different and the time can vary. To make things easier, we recommend that you be thorough and properly prepare all evidence and documentation on your case..
If you want to discover other articles similar to State Farm in Spanish: Customer Service Phone ☎️ 800-782-8332, you can visit the Insurance category.
DISCLAIMER: By reading this, you agree to the following: you understand that this is an expression of opinions and not professional advice. You are solely responsible for the use of any content and hold harmless ©INFOCARSUSA.COM and all members and affiliates from any event or claim. The information provided on the site may contain errors, both grammatical and contextual and/or information, and we recommend that you conduct your own research through the means you deem appropriate to satisfy your search intention. If you purchase something through a link, you should assume that we have an affiliate relationship with the company providing the product or services you purchase, and we will be compensated in some way. We recommend that you conduct your own independent research before purchasing anything.